As a well-rounded recruiter you need to know the most popular tech stacks (LAMP, MEAN), understand what is Git, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, repositories and cloud storages in general.
Welcome to GR105
What you'll learn
- What are cloud software repositories and how do developers store there the software code they produce?
- What are the most popular technical stacks?
- What is open source code?
About the course
Sample videos from the course
- Introduction to the course
Application, Server, Interface
- Application (6:32)
- Server (6:17)
- Application Programming Interface (API) (9:57)
- The three IT layers (7:48)
- Operating system (6:34)
- Web server (5:56)
- Database server (6:49)
- Popular tech stacks (LAMP, MEAN) (8:56)
- In a cloud (4:10)
Software Code Repositories
- Open source (6:32)
- Repository (6:51)
- Git (8:44)
- GitHub (7:31)
- GitLab (4:23)
- Bitbucket (4:44)
Other courses in this series
- GR101 Introduction to IT recruitment
- GR102 Software Development Lifecycle & Methodologies
- GR103 Organizational Design & Digital Teams
- GR104 Software Developers, Languages, Frameworks
- GR105 Tech Stacks, Servers, Cloud, Storage
- GR106 Data, Databases, Business Intelligence
- GR107 Testing, QA, DevOps
- GR108 Software Design, Web Design, CMS
About the instructor
Michal is a serial entrepreneur and consultant helping companies to upskill their teams. He’s on a mission to upskill a million people around the world.
In the past, Michal has co-founded companies in the Czech Republic, Thailand, and Slovakia. The biggest one has reached 100 mil USD in annual gross booking volume in 2018.
Today, he is not only the CEO of Geekruiter, but also one of the hosts and instructors keen to upskill technical recruiters from all over the world.
Reviews · see all
I really enjoy your short tips and like the idea of bringing in developers to the table.
Just signed up! There is always plenty to learn in this challenging and dynamic market!
I was really surprised how professional the course from Geekruiter is - IT people finally speak a normal language that everyone can understand! It is very much visible how much work they have invested in order to help recruiters understand technical fundamentals; so essential for our work!
I got to learn a lot of new things, made things clear that I thought I knew, but Michal together with his team helped me to understand it in a wider concept.
I do recommend you to join Geekruiter - learning is fun with them and they are ready to explain you every single detail that you were afraid to ask before.
The training videos are pretty much beneficial for tech recruiters like us. Keep up the good work!
I am an IT recruiter professional working on 7+ years yet believe this Academy will truly help me improve and enhance my skills to find right candidate.
The videos and content are very helpful. Thanks for the initiative. Appreciate it!