Learn how to source and attract developers on GitHub.
Welcome to GR201
About the course
Sample videos from the course
- Welcome to this course (01:53)
- How to get the most out of this training? (01:57)
- Download a worksheet (01:00)
- Book a 1-on-1 video call with the instructor (01:26)
- Do you already know the basic terms? (03:01)
- Agenda + Slides (03:09)
GitHub as a sourcing tool?
- GitHub as a sourcing tool? (04:04)
Developers on GitHub
- Why do developers use Git & GitHub? (05:44)
- What is a repository? (06:51)
- Repositories on GitHub (06:41)
- User profiles (10:22)
- Search on GitHub (09:08)
- How to approach developers on GitHub? (11:41)
- Book a 1-on-1 video call with the instructor (01:13)
- Feedback for Michal and Vlad (02:12)
About the instructor
Michal is a serial entrepreneur and consultant helping companies to upskill their teams. He’s on a mission to upskill a million people around the world.
In the past, Michal has co-founded companies in the Czech Republic, Thailand, and Slovakia. The biggest one has reached 100 mil USD in annual gross booking volume in 2018.
Today, he is not only the CEO of Geekruiter, but also one of the hosts and instructors keen to upskill technical recruiters from all over the world.
Reviews · see all
I really enjoy your short tips and like the idea of bringing in developers to the table.
Just signed up! There is always plenty to learn in this challenging and dynamic market!
I was really surprised how professional the course from Geekruiter is - IT people finally speak a normal language that everyone can understand! It is very much visible how much work they have invested in order to help recruiters understand technical fundamentals; so essential for our work!
I got to learn a lot of new things, made things clear that I thought I knew, but Michal together with his team helped me to understand it in a wider concept.
I do recommend you to join Geekruiter - learning is fun with them and they are ready to explain you every single detail that you were afraid to ask before.
The training videos are pretty much beneficial for tech recruiters like us. Keep up the good work!
I am an IT recruiter professional working on 7+ years yet believe this Academy will truly help me improve and enhance my skills to find right candidate.
The videos and content are very helpful. Thanks for the initiative. Appreciate it!