You start with the technical fundamentals related to the C# domain and then progress to recruitment-related topics such as sourcing, screening, and interviewing C# developers.
Welcome to GR401
What you'll learn
- Technical fundamentals related to C# and .NET
- How to analyze a job description
- What to find out from a hiring manager
- How to source C# developers
- How to screen, interview, and assess C# developers
- How to attract C# developers
About the course
Sample videos from the course
- Welcome to this course (1:13)
- What can you look forward to? (1:41)
- How to get the most out of this training? (2:22)
- Download a worksheet (1:17)
- Worksheet PDF
- Book a 1-on-1 video call with the instructor (1:31)
- How can you become great at hiring C# developers? (1:49)
- Do you already know the basic terms? (1:50)
C# Domain Technical Foundation
- .NET Platform (2:22)
- .NET Languages (1:07)
- .NET Frameworks (6:35)
- Web development (4:55)
- Mobile development (5:52)
- Desktop development (1:59)
- Entity Framework (5:46)
- Visual Studio (2:41)
- Visual Studio Code
- SQL Server Management Studio
Analyze a Job Description
- JD analysis #1 - Junior .NET Developer (8:26)
- JD analysis #2 - C# .NET Software Engineer (13:37)
- JD analysis #3 - Senior Angular C# .NET Developer (11:41)
Hiring Manager Discussion
- JD Analysis - What to find out from a hiring manager? (9:05)
- What to ask when hiring a junior C# web developer? (6:52)
- What to ask when hiring a senior C# mobile developer? (5:37)
Who Are The C# Developers?
- Developer personas (10:23)
How To Source C# Developers?
- LinkedIn boolean search (4:14)
- LinkedIn C# junior web (4:13)
- LinkedIn C# senior mobile (6:43)
- Communities / forums - Github (7:51)
- Communities / forums - Slack (3:37)
How To Screen C# Developers?
- LinkedIn profile screening #1: Junior web developer, good fit (2:49)
- LinkedIn profile screening #2: Junior web developer, good fit (2:27)
- LinkedIn profile screening #3: Junior web developer, not fit (2:18)
- LinkedIn profile screening #4: Senior mobile developer, good fit (4:56)
- LinkedIn profile screening #5: Senior mobile developer, good fit (4:01)
- LinkedIn profile screening #6: Senior mobile developer, not fit (2:10)
How To Attract C# Developers?
- How to attract developers? (Non-specific) (9:04)
- How to attract C# developers? (9:36)
How To Interview & Assess?
- Interview questions for C# developers (12:31)
- List of technical interview questions
- List of C# certifications
- Review on Trustpilot, please 🙏🏻 (1:09)
- Book a 1-on-1 video call with the instructor (1:10)
- Quiz: Test your knowledge (0:59)
- Feedback for Michal and Vlad
About the instructor
Michal is a serial entrepreneur and consultant helping companies to upskill their teams. He’s on a mission to upskill a million people around the world.
In the past, Michal has co-founded companies in the Czech Republic, Thailand, and Slovakia. The biggest one has reached 100 mil USD in annual gross booking volume in 2018.
Today, he is not only the CEO of Geekruiter, but also one of the hosts and instructors keen to upskill technical recruiters from all over the world.
Reviews · see all
I really enjoy your short tips and like the idea of bringing in developers to the table.
Just signed up! There is always plenty to learn in this challenging and dynamic market!
I was really surprised how professional the course from Geekruiter is - IT people finally speak a normal language that everyone can understand! It is very much visible how much work they have invested in order to help recruiters understand technical fundamentals; so essential for our work!
I got to learn a lot of new things, made things clear that I thought I knew, but Michal together with his team helped me to understand it in a wider concept.
I do recommend you to join Geekruiter - learning is fun with them and they are ready to explain you every single detail that you were afraid to ask before.
The training videos are pretty much beneficial for tech recruiters like us. Keep up the good work!
I am an IT recruiter professional working on 7+ years yet believe this Academy will truly help me improve and enhance my skills to find right candidate.
The videos and content are very helpful. Thanks for the initiative. Appreciate it!