What is it good for?
Geekruiter Contacts is a Chrome browser extension that simplifies your work with LinkedIn. It allows you to export emails, phone numbers and other data from your 1st connection contacts directly from the list of search results. As a result, you'll get a CSV file with your data like the following:
How to use it?
- Open LinkedIn web site and log in
- Search for a keyword (Example "developer")
- Select 1st connections in the filter (see the picture below)
- Click on the Extensions icon "C" situated on the top right of the browser
- Select page range you would like to export. It the example we have 137 developers (on 14 pages), so I have selected pages from 1 to 14
- Press the "Export" button and wait for your CSV file
Note: You can minimize your browser window and do some other work while export is running.
After you press the "Export" button, the extension starts going through the connections from the list and extracting all the useful data like email, phone number, and other info.
You can export up to 200 contacts per day.
This extension is distributed "AS IS". Using automation tools may be in violation of the LinkedIn User Agreement. By using and/or abusing automation tools you risk having your account being restricted or shut down. By using this extension you agree that provider of this extension is not responsible for any damage you may encounter using it.